3/15/2008
What's happening to Gina?
Thanks to a message at Muppet Central, I've just seen some studio footage from the next season of Sesame Street. (That would be the 39th, if you've lost track... :-) ) One major change to the set bothers me: Gina has been on Sesame Street for twenty years (long enough to qualify as a classic character, in my opinion). She's run a veterinarian clinic there for seven of those years...but next season, the vet's office is going to be replaced by an auto-repair shop! Since Gina becoming a mechanic seems totally out of character, I'm worried that the Workshop is planning to write her off the show. Hopefully, an official press release will either confirm or deny my suspicions in a month or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why would you think they're planning to write her off just because of these changes you mention?
It doesn't make sense and
I highly doubt they would get rid of somebody for no good reason.
I would think the SW has more respect for the SS people.
I hope she'll stay =/ I like her character.
Post a Comment